Trillium are plants that can be found growing in Swamp type biomes near sea level.
Trillium come in many variants, with a total of 6 possible combinations. Trillium (as a block) vary in amount, with a single block having a model that can vary from 1-3 individual stalks (equal chance for each). They also vary in tip color, with a yellow variant and a much rarer purple variant. The purple variant has a 1 in 5 (20%) chance of spawning when placing a given Trillium block.
Trillium generate in any biome tagged with the SWAMP BiomeDictionary tag. With no biome mods, this means only the Swamp and Swamp Hills biomes. They generate on grass and plant-supporting surface blocks above sea level.
- Added rotation
- Configuration to disable generation added
- Fixed a crash related to loading/unloading Trillium
- Fixed another crash related to loading/unloading Trillium on servers
- Trillium will now be shaded according the grass color of the biome they reside in.
- (1.14) Fixed an issue where Trillium would not drop its item when broken
- Trillium are the only plant in the mod, although it has been stated that more plants may be added.
- Trillium are real plants, as can be seen on Wikipedia