Trillium are plants that can be found growing in Swamp type biomes near sea level.
Trillium come in many variants, with a total of 6 possible combinations. Trillium (as a block) vary in amount, with a single block having a model that can vary from 1-3 individual stalks (equal chance for each). They also vary in tip color, with a yellow variant and a much rarer purple variant. The purple variant has a 1 in 5 (20%) chance of spawning when placing a given Trillium block.
Trillium generate in any biome tagged with the SWAMP BiomeDictionary tag. With no biome mods, this is only the Swamp biome. They generate on grass and plant-supporting surface blocks above sea level.
- Added rotation
- Configuration to disable generation added
- Fixed a crash related to loading/unloading Trillium
- Fixed another crash related to loading/unloading Trillium on servers
- Trillium will now be shaded according the grass color of the biome they reside in.
- (1.14) Fixed an issue where Trillium would not drop its item when broken
- Trillium are the only plant in the mod, although it has been stated that more plants may be added.
- Trillium are real plants, as can be seen on Wikipedia